Networking Makes the World Go Around
Networking is about RELATIONSHIP BUILDING…PERIOD! If you’re not about building relationships, it’s not for you. And THIS network isn’t a social networking site or article posting site.
We are a network that promotes EXPERIENTIAL NETWORKING that fosters personal and business growth by interacting live on and offline.
In fact, if you’re looking for another Facebook-type network, monthly feel good teleseminar coaching lessons, video on-demand training, or a place to read articles, this definitely is NOT the place for you. Which is why we’ve chosen to be more exclusive about our networks and tightened the requirements for the privilege and responsibility of being a member.
Connect, Share, Grow, Empower (Repeat)
We get it. You’re tired of showing up month after month to a group of the same people who seem to always be stuck in the same place. You’re tired of being sold to or told that promoting your business is taboo. You’re tired of being part of the same 20% that always participates while the other 80% remain wallflowers sucking in everything shared, without replenishing the brain trust. You’re worries about perpetually being the smartest person in the room.
You are ready to find your people and come together for collaborative greatness. We have a better way to network for the advanced networker.
The Empower Me! Networking Clubs are for a special type of person. One who takes their success and relationship building seriously, and acknowledges the common causes we share. One who shares and gives back to others and strives to ensure we collectively succeed. All members are required to participate and be an active member. Sitting on the sidelines is not allowed. Real networking is not about building an online site, fan page or group. It’s about experiencing camaraderie, learning from one another and doing for one another. In short, this ain’t some fancy Facebook Page.
It’s an experiential relationship building group leveraging each other for success and accountability. The Empower Me! brand is all about growth strategies. The only people we want as part of this network are doers looking to connect to grow. Volunteering your time and expertise is also a requirement to ensure everyone is giving and receiving equally. Speak with a Member Specialist for more details.
Networking is a truly personal experience, and levereageable networks are a valuable asset that everyone should have as part of their professional development & net worth toolkit. Membership is available to men and women (pending application approval). Before joining any network you have to start with one basic question:
What do I need from a network?
Once you know what you’re looking for, it’s that much easier to determine if a network is right for you, and can meet your expectations. Not all networks are created equal and not all provide much value in return for your membership dollars. If you don’t understand your end goal, you waste time jumping from network to network unfulfilled. You should join a network where its members will push you to be better than your best. Where each person is committed to growth and they hold you accountable to reach those growth goals. Where they stand with you each step of the way to make sure that everyone succeeds. Where just being around like minds makes you want to do better, be better, achieve better.
What this club is NOT:
Clubs, networks and organizations are a dime a dozen and vary in purpose from one to the next. Not everything is for everyone. We’ve already told you who we are and what we’re about. Now here’s what we’re not.
- A membership card (flashing a card does nothing but show you belong to something). No real incentive.
- Discounts. This isn’t a way to offer your any of our services at a discount. We believe in profitability and value, not sales & upselling gimmicks. It’s all about the members.
- Conference Calls & webinars. Listen-only conference calls are so 2005. Nobody wants to sit on a call and listen to people drone on and on about themselves, their expertise or push products. You can’t really learn or benefit from one way dialog.
- Blog posts. Be serious. You can read blogs anywhere, any time.
- Training videos & podcasts. This isn’t Youtube. Sure, there will be some access to videos, but we prefer to take a very hands on approach for members to get the full networking experience. It’s not about theory learning. Plus everyone’s doing them and usually to push a new product or service.
- Huge membership headcount. Mega memberships are worried about numbers. We’re focused on the experience and the results.
- Online forums & message boards. Everyone has a Facebook page or Linked In group. While online forums are a great place to think out loud or make connections, it makes people lazy. Our members don’t hide behind words on a screen. They make real connections…and bring them to the online forum to continue developing. Most organizations work in the reverse.
- 80-20 Rule. Nope, not in our networks. It’s all hands on deck. Everyone participates, there are no wallflowers!
- Socializing & gossip. We don’t believe in that. That’s what entertainment sites and blogs are for. We are serious about our businesses and that is the sole focus. If you happen to make friends along the way, that’s a beautiful value add. But don’t get it twisted, we’re here to help one another grow and prosper.
Business Owners Club
Membership is $159 per month (or $1,749- annually- annual subscribers get one month free). Membership benefits are available for the duration of your membership. Canceled membership forfeit unused benefits. All new members receive a welcome packet along with a free gift for joining.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Structured networking events (networking with a purpose- to gain valuable help & leads)
- Four 30-minute private sessions with a business coach per year- 1 per quarter
- Local in-person monthly chapter meetings (contact us about our group leader program)
- Monthly topical member calls with member hot seats
- Quarterly livecasts (also with member hot seats and Q&A)
- Access to recordings of calls and livecasts
- Special ‘Members Only’ classes in conjunction with Empower Me! Institute
- Access to the Empower Me! BizBrainTrust (first come first serve)
- Advanced notice of events, new releases and announcements
- Access to private member only forum for Q&A, updates, announcements and calendar of events
- Annual “Unplugged ” Member Event
And as added FREE bonuses for Annual Subscribers:
- Small Business Preferred Vendor Guide
- Business templates for your own use
- Empower Me! Newsletter
- One year subscription to the Empower Me! Magazine (www.empowermemagazine.com)
That’s a value of over $3,287 each year! You save $1,379. Seriously, we did the math.
Networking only works for those who actively engage. And an organization is only as strong as its members. Are you that solid link we’re looking for? Well, apply for membership.
This is an exclusive network for doers and decision makers. Recommended applicants get first priority consideration. All applicants must go through a review process before being accepted or rejected for membership. We will review your application and call you for a phone screening to ensure that this network is a fit for you and us. We must ensure that you are as committed to networking, building relationships, dedicating your time and energy and giving back to others. We want this experience to be balanced and mutually beneficial for all members. Membership is open to men and women. Ask about our Member Referral Program.
Contact us at to request your application.
Power Broker Accountability Club™
For our high level private mastermind, accountability and networking Power Broker Accountability Club, contact us for details. As the name implies this is a very selective invitation-only club for serious business owners with gross revenue of $1 million or more. It provides more personalized, exclusive benefits, lead generation, networking and interactions. It’s a perfect combination of mastermind, accountability, co-op, exclusive elite networking, education, support and referrals for members. Our members grow and get deals done. We accept only 11 applicants per year, per location. We keep it exclusive, growing consistently and structured. Because of the level of commitment and exclusivity, the group is kept purposely small and is a one year commitment. We do not allow competing companies for membership. Confidentiality agreements are required from each member. Membership is $7,500 per year. Membership is open to men and women. Contact us to begin the evaluation process to see if we’re a fit for each other. If you’re a current member interested in leading a Club in your area, please contact us for details and an application.